QUOTATION Patch 5.06 is to introduce a number of major changes to the game.
In the latest update, the developers improved the newest map, Pearl and the weapon, the Stinger. The map has received several changes to the three main areas, A Site, B Site and the center, and the developers have tried to make navigation easier. On the other hand, it is said that the weapon will now be more profitable at short distances.
Pearl has made changes to its main choke points. The developers have removed corners and hiding places in many areas, so it’s easier for defenders to reclaim their slots as they won’t have as many points to check before going through the map.
All in all, these changes should make Pearl’s play much easier in both Solo Queue and Pro. The latest changes should increase the dynamics of the map, making the tracking of the action much more interesting.
In addition to the changes on the map, the developers reduced the error rates of the Stinger’s main and alternate fire. Their goal was to make it “controlled and adequately lethal” at short distances.
In addition to the balance changes, a list of bug fixes has also been added to the game.
Here are notes and updates for QUOTATION Patch 5.06
- Fixed the primary fire bug with a 1.6 seven-bullet error> 1.3 six-bullet error
- “Our goal for Stinger is to feel that he can be controlled and be adequately lethal at short distances, but now, even in close quarters, he can feel out of control. Lowering the top scatter should make it more reliable in the right range as you have passed the recoil learning curve. “
- Fixed the bug of the first shot of the alternate shot from 0.5> 0.35
- “For the more accurate option, the first shot seemed to have more volatility than we would like, especially at the distances you want to use burst fire.”
Pearl is getting a handful of updates designed to reduce complexity and make it easier to navigate several areas for both attackers and defenders.
- B Main – “Lowered waist-length wall to the left of B Main, so she can no longer completely hide anyone.”
- Medium stores “Cleaning up this area at the Mid Shops is harder than we intended. By extending the platform, we still keep some attack power for the attackers, but make it easier to push through this area. “
- Mid stores to Mid Plaza “This is another Mid Shops location that proved painful to remove when trying to get through the middle. So we removed one of the corners. “
- Mid Top “Mid currently favors attackers, so we pushed the wall onto Mid Top to remove the 50-50 check. This should make it a bit easier for the defenders to compete with the center.
- Piece – “We noticed the difficulties both sides had in getting through A Art successfully. We simplify the space so there are fewer areas to check.”
- Link B “This box provides a good cover for attackers who press on the B-link, but the defenders have a hard time cleaning it again. We keep some strength on the side of the attackers, but make it easier for the defenders to manage. The stack of covered boxes closer to the site will move from left to right to simplify the number of approach angles that players need to take into account and also to close the difficult line of sight to B Hall. “
- Main – “Removing the cutout in the A Main wall to simplify the space, which should also make it easier for defenders to be aggressive in that area (although you really should keep the space).”
- Main to the site “This place was unnecessarily difficult to smoke effectively. By reducing the breathlessness we hope to make smoking easier and give Defenders a little boost (i.e. a new usable spot). The cabin on the right will also shrink slightly so that it is not too deep.
- Gameplay-based destructive behavior indicator
- Riot has introduced a feature that will show at the end of the game screen which players have been detected for engaging in gameplay-based disruptive behavior.
- This has been added to the following game modes: Unrated, Competitive, Spike Rush and Replication, with more game modes coming in the near future.
- Fixed an issue where the zero point / KAY / O point would sometimes incorrectly display enemies that were hit in the KAY / O UI
- Fixed a bug where the clutch silencers persisted after the match ended
- Fixed an issue that prevented you from responding to a Whisper by clicking on the Riot ID of the player who sent the Whisper in Chat
- Fixed an issue that caused the Social Panel to close when right-clicking in a friend’s note text field
- Fixed a bug where pending invitations would not disappear after all friends have left the party
- Fixed an issue that caused an incorrect system message to be sent after accepting a friend request via the in-game match tab