Destiny 2 Hotfix 188.8.131.52> News | Bungie.net
Xbox PlayStation Steam Stadia Twitch Epic
- Adjusted the map frequency weighting for Disjunction and Cathedral of Dusk.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in players being unable to progress through the Crucible Weekly Challenge in the Crucible Lab.
Raid on the Royal Downfall
- Fixed an issue where the Oryx Daughters would take additional damage from the Rocket Launcher and other sources.
- Fixed an issue where players were able to survive some cleanup mechanics during the entire activity.
- Fixed an issue where players could sometimes respawn outside the door when encountering a War Priest.
Gameplay and investments
- Fixed an issue that caused the Seasonal Sword Scavenger Mod and the Sword Scavenger Leg Armor mod to stack. If you equip one of these mods, you can no longer equip the other.
- Additionally, the Scavenger machine gun mods and artifact mods could also overlap. This has been fixed.
- Fixed an issue where the Touch of Malice Plague projectile could affect allies by blinding them and causing them to take increased damage from Weapons of Sorrow.
- Fixed a bug where the final round of Touch of Malice would double the damage after hitting the Divine field.
- Fixed an issue where Feedback Spark could cause abilities, buffs, and debuffs to stop working in rare cases.
Platforms and systems
- Removed embedded links in Korean purchase dialogs not working on Xbox and PlayStation.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when starting PlayStation 4 when users have a large number of platform permissions.
- Fixed an issue where the 120Hz refresh rate option was missing on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X.
Your role as moderator allows you to immediately block this user from posting (bypassing the request queue) if you choose a penalty.