Today you will find a deal on a pair of Jabra Elite 4 Active Earbuds, an original pillow for a nap with a discount on ostrichpillow, and in-store discounts without bundles. All this and more below.
At Underscored, we’re big fans of Ostrichpillow – the brand offers everything from upgraded sleeping masks to unparalleled travel pillows. Right now, the Original Original Napping Pillow Marquee is 25% off for the brand’s 10th anniversary. The (odd looking) pillow has gained iconic popularity for its versatility and dream-like comfort, so save now and get your zzz anywhere.
Sustainable home essentials are now seriously discounted with this 30% off site wide sale. Use the CLIMATE code to save on cleaning supplies, food storage, cosmetics, shopping bags and more. If you’ve been struggling to reduce household waste, take this opportunity to stock up on sustainable goods.
In our testing, we found the Jabra Elite 4 Active to be a great choice for people looking for a pair of comfortable, workout-friendly earbuds that cost a ton. With water resistance, active noise reduction and a host of other useful features, the Jabra Elite is the perfect accessory for both iPhone and Android users, thanks to its platform-independent app. These earbuds are already relatively inexpensive, they’re currently the lowest price we’ve seen for them.
Perfect for the WFH crowd, the latest iPad Air has enough power and speed for everyday use, especially with the right accessories. The M1 layout and Center Stage-enabled front camera mean this mid-range tablet (tailored for Apple’s prices) retains the same sleek look but tries to make things better with a better processor, fancy front camera, and 5G support. Currently $ 70 off in a purple hue, this 256GB Wi-Fi enabled tablet is at the lowest price we’ve seen.
Treat yourself to luxury bedding and home clothing or other home items at a nice discount. Editors at Underscored rave about Cozy Earth’s silky, cloud-like products, from sheets to socks and more. See what the conversation is about and save – there are many interesting savings on the site, but even bigger discounts if you use the code FALLCOMFORT for 30% off all women’s and men’s leisure wear and the code FALLBATH for 30% off all Cozy Earth products bath products.
• From now until October 2, the 8 cups and Oxo coffee grinder will be 20% cheaper, so you will have a cozy coffee on hand and on demand.
• Revolve is offering 15% off today and today only, so take advantage of discounts on your new favorite fall clothes while you can. Use code FALL15 at checkout to save.
• Some of the best Kora Organics bestsellers are heavily discounted, so stock up on all-natural cleansers, serums, and more while they’re on sale.
• CRZ Women’s Clothing – Great, affordable yoga and Pilates basics – are now 20% off Amazon, including a fleece-lined pair perfect for cooler temperatures.
• Apple products such as iPads, MacBooks, iPhones and many other different generations are available for purchase at Woot! just now.
• Under Armor T-shirts for the gym, walking the dog or just hanging out, starting at $ 16.99 with an additional $ 3 discount for Prime members at Woot !.
• Pick up your fall jacket or coat at the Nordstrom Rack, which offers up to 60% discount on fall outerwear until Friday.
• J.Crew’s Feels Like Fall event offers 30% off purchases and 50% off select fall models just in time to start the new season. Just use the SHOPFALL code.
• The Slice mini box cutter has a refillable ceramic blade and is spring loaded for extra safety. Best of all, it’s now only $ 4.73 instead of $ 12.99 on Amazon.
• The ultra-sleek Beats Studio 3 Headphones are on sale at Best Buy for $ 199.99 only today, which is a nice $ 150 off.
Three years after their debut – and landing in the ears of seemingly everyone you know – Apple’s mega-popular AirPods Pro earphones finally got a refresh. Pre-order now and launching on September 23, the AirPods Pro 2 promise such significant improvements as improved Active Noise Cancellation (ANC), a wider range of customization options, more extensive touch controls, and longer battery life. Like their predecessors, the Pro 2 will still have the same hefty $ 249 price tag – but if you pre-order on Amazon now, you’ll save $ 10. While this is a relatively small discount, it’s rare to see a brand new Apple drop at any discount, so be sure to grab a pair now.
Labor Day may be over, but don’t worry: Wayfair’s Surplus Sale is now live. Get big discounts – up to 60% – across multiple categories. Get huge savings on furniture, bedding, décor, kitchen essentials and more. You will also receive free shipping of your order. Whatever you are looking for, you will almost certainly save.
Upgrade your smoothie game with a premium Vitamix blender and more. Brand new blenders, containers, bundles, accessories and certified refurbished models receive solid discounts at this time-limited event. These powerful blenders – now up to 50% off – change the rules of the kitchen game, so if you’ve been keeping an eye on one, it’s time to buy one.
At Underscored, we’re huge fans of the Ember Mug 2. It is a rechargeable stainless steel mug surrounded by a ceramic coating that makes the drink enjoyable by creating a convection current in whatever liquid you fill it with. It will automatically detect when the fluid is inside and start heating up to the temperature selected by the associated application. Right now, Underscored readers can save $ 20 on the Metallic collection – and choose from gold, stainless steel, copper, and rose gold – and never sip lukewarm coffee again. Just use code CNNREADER20 at checkout.