Our player support team is amazing as we say every week. They are the best of the best at going down into the trenches and creating magic. This week, we present today’s fix that addresses issues like 120Hz driving AWOL and PlayStation 4 boot issues. The team is back again to clear it all up. Here is their report.
Patch 188.8.131.52 was released in the world today. The following is a list of some of the issues that are fixed with this hotfix:
- PlayStation 4 may freeze on the title screen after pre-ordering Lightfall.
- The 120Hz refresh rate option is missing on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X.
- Seismic Strike moves the camera to first person view instead of third person view.
CRUISE DISPLAY QUITTER
We are currently investigating an issue where players mistakenly receive an Early Match End popup when starting another activity directly from the Crucible Post-Match screen. Players will not receive a penalty when this occurs. Pop-ups can be mitigated by returning to orbit before starting a new activity.
- Queen of Wrath’s Perk on Exotic Bow Wish End works inconsistently on some PvP maps.
- Descriptive text is missing from the Nine Lives Ghost Shell.
- Duplicate shader rewards may drop from Bright Engrams.
- Public event dialogue audio on Nessus does not properly trigger when participating in an event.
- The turrets in Ketchcrash activity are too bright.
- Players can be killed while activating the bells in Duality.
Bruno: Ivan is enjoying his well-deserved free time, so this time I’m responsible for the films. Apparently that means a lot of animation. I’m always amazed at the amazing talent among our community artists and how we can have both an intense anime ending and a fun tribute to the Hive pantheon in the same week.
Movie of the week: Now open up!
8 MONTHS of working on multi-art drawing and video editing FINALLY DONE! AT LAST!! Hope you like it !!# Destiny2Art # Destiny2 #open light #AOTW #MOTW #DestinyTheGame @Bungie @DestinyTheGame @ a_dmg04 @Dirtyeffinhippy @ cozmo23 pic.twitter.com/KueYqjxzCV
– Patrick Garcia | 🖖🎨📷 (@patgarci) September 18, 2022
Movie of the week: Smol Xivu is smol
Hippie: We have pirates. We have art. We have … Sprote? Right, well, that’s … uh, that’s a thing. It was fun to see the Rangers getting excited about Season of the Plunder and taking over groups of pirates while making Eido proud. Releasing your arms after the mentally tough Season of the Haunted was a welcome treat, and it’s fun to watch all the ways everyone leaned in stupidly. Like with Sprot. Wow, cool segue, Hippy.
Art of the week: Yo-ho-ho and a bottle of Sprote *
Alone: It’s been a few weeks since I last shared a Sorcerer (I know, come on, Sam, you call yourself the Master Sorcerer …), but this week we have something so incredibly beautiful that we think everyone can be forgiven.
Art of the week: Even death can die.
Hippie: Slip in again with an extra piece of art because I think we’ve all deserved a reminder that rest is important and relaxation is good for mental health. Treat yourself.
Bbb-bonus Art of the Week: Take a moment to relax
And that’s a poultice! Just one more TWAB before we start spooky in October! We’ve already given the dates for this year’s Festival of the Lost in the previous TWAB, but we still have a few more things to share on this before we take our holiday masks off again. Because let’s be honest, these masks are a gift from the gods. Or from our design team, you know … or / or.
A moment of silence for him: